To get started:
KTX.finance Testnet is actively used for testing and feedback from testers
The KTX.finance Testnet interface supports the desktop Firefox or Chrome version of the Metamask wallet. Install Metamask here: https://metamask.io/download.html
KTX.finance Testnet interface makes it easy to configure Metamask to BNB Smart Chain Testnet network section.
Just click "connect wallet" on the Trade page and there will be a pop up window (1-click solution) to help automatically configure the default network section to BNB Smart Chain Testnet directly.
Click on Connect Wallet
Click on MetaMask
Alternatively, this is the step-by-step guide for adding the BSC testnet network into the metamask wallet manually. Click here.
KTX.finance has created a user guide to help new users navigate during the Testnet period.
User guide on Testnet showing Step 1 and 2
By clicking on the User Guide, you can follow the instructions on how to connect your wallet and to claim the Test Asset.
Step 3 - Complete Testnet Tasks
Step 3 consists of all the steps for New Users to try. Once you have completed all the Testnet Tasks, you will be eligible for future airdrops and rewards on KTX.finance.
Click on Faucet to claim demo $BUSD tokens
Faucet on the top right of Trade page
Funding of demo $BUSD is successful when "Funding request accepted!" prompt appears at the bottom right of the web page.
Demo BUSD is funded into your wallet
In order to mint demo $BNB for your trading gas fees, go to https://testnet.binance.org/faucet-smart/
Switch to BNB Smart Chain Testnet after unlock extension wallet and copy your address.
Switch to BNB Smart Chain Testnet
Copy your address
Paste your address in the box and click on "Give me BNB".
After the transfer transacton is sent, thre will be an increase in the balance.
Now you have both demo $BUSD for trading and demo $BNB for gas fees payment.
All actions on the testnet are logically for testing purposes only, so no real assets are used.
- 1.Click on "connect wallet" and sign to interact with our contract
- 2.Pay the one-time fee for the creation of your Smart Wallet (this is paid to be able to create on-chain limit orders via Smart Wallets)
- 3.Agree to our Acknowledge Terms and make a deposit.
- 1.Select Trading pairs at the top left corner. All 3 trading pairs are available on Testnet.
- 2.Select Market or Limit Order.
- 3.Choose if you want to buy - go long or if you want to sell - go short
- 4.Enter the size of the position and choose the amount of leverage you want to use. The collateral needed will be calculated for you at bottom right (total cost).
- 5.Review the transaction and click on Buy / Long.
Congrats! You've opened your first position on the KTX.finance Protocol BSC testnet!